1. You have to bail on plans and spend a night in so you can wash and style your hair.
2. The weight of your hair gives you headaches.
3. You shed everywhere.
4. People always wish they had your hair, but they just don't get it.
5. Your significant other tries to run their fingers through your hair, but it doesn't work out.
6. You need a never-ending supply of Drano, draindoctor and Liquid Plumr.
7. You can never use just one box of hair dye.
8. You have to resist the urge to take drastic action when you get frustrated with your hair. Which only happens, like, once an hour.
9. Blowdrying your hair takes all of the energy out of you.
10. You always run out of conditioner before shampoo.
11. That messy, yet chic fishtail braid you saw on Pinterest?
12. Yeah, not happening. Time to break out the messy bun again.
13. You've broken a brush before.
14. And it usually happens right when you need it.
15. This happens to you all the time - MASSIVE POOFY MANE.
16. Brushing your hair to get the tangles out will only ever result in this.
17. Your bun is so heavy it pulls your forehead up and gives you a mini face-lift.
18. Getting your hair thinned is an emotional ordeal.
19. Hair clips don't survive for very long in your hair.
20. Humidity is your mortal enemy.
21. Depending on the weather, straightening your hair might be a complete waste of time.
22. Getting it done at the salon? Better clearr your schedule. You're going to be there all day.
23. You really relate to this little guy.
24. Your hair swallows bobby pins.
25. You have to accept that some people just don't get it.
26. Keeping your hair off of your face is a lot of work.
27. Styling your hair is a rigorous process.
28. Letting your hair dry naturally is not an option. Unless you want to wake up with a lion's mane.
29. Putting your hair into a ponytail is the definition of the struggle.
30. Even though it drives you crazy, you wouldn't have it any other way.
30 Facts Thick-Haired Girls Know Are True - OMG Facts - The World's #1 Fact Source