|Googled the answer and got this. Lots of this. (This is a clue)|
I worked together with a friend of mine, Nelisa, and we came up with our own set of Questions... in response to a previous set of questions (originally written by the antagonist/protagonist/racist/rebel/activist?) A list of questions that also all had the same answer... at least the questioner thought that they all had the same answer... (I spent some time googling these questions trying to come up with the correct answer to each ... my effort was not well met unfortunately and I was told to hand over my home, job, money etc and leave South Africa to go... where? Dunno, cos I am South African. Passport and all says so... so, yes.)
|Look at them. Smug bastards.|
As close friends (Sisters even, if Facebook's 'family' Status is anything to go by) of different colour, race and cultural groups - Nelisa and I have laughed and cried over race issues - working our way forward as friends. Sometimes she helps me to understand the complexities of racial understanding in South Africa, sometimes I get it... and sometimes I get my dear husband to make her awesome coffee, we eat a lot of jelly tots, but I digress. Cheetos as well. Add chocolate to this. And pasta.
We have found that laughter is the best way forward. Let's see how well you do in our Questionnaire!
|Another clue. You're welcome.|
These are the original racist questions to which my friend and I are responding:
1. Who is responsible for deforestation of the rain forests and wild trees
2. Who is responsible for the extinction and death of Wild Animals and Sea Creatures?
3. Who is responsible for the world pollution and man made illnesses.
4. Who is responsible for the wiping out of other races of human beings and the enslavement of others.
5. Who decided that the access to food should be sold and not freely obtained by all human beings on the planet.
6. Which people, no matter where you go on the Planet are always well off and own the majority of everything whether they are Natives of that land or not.
And as I said, the Questioner above, let's call her Sally, believed that each question had the exact same answer.
The same answers to all of the questions in our next questionnaire:
|I can't even.|
Anyway, here is our list of Questions:
1. What colour are most of South Africa's taxi's?
2. Finish the sentence: Clouds are ______.
3. What colour is fresh snow?
4. The non-black sections on a Zebra are ______.
5. The racist establishment in DC that houses the USA President, is called the ______ House.
6. The colour of refined rice. (Which is also evidence of the power of imperialism)
7. Imperial Mints are ______. (Another sign of Imperialism!! *gasp*)
8. Holy Communion Wafers are usually ______.
9. The name of the rough paint used to paint houses is ______ wash.
10. Sheep are ______ in colour.
11. A4 Printer paper is usually _______.
12. Finish the sentence: Icing sugar is _______.
13. What colour sounds like the word "What" ______.
14. Finish the Michael Jackson lyrics: "It's black, it's _______. yeah. yeah. yeah."
15. Women wait for their 'Knight on a _______ Stallion"
|The blatant racism here is just... shocking.|
Yeah, so, there's that. Anyone can make a list, and make sure that all answers are exactly the same... I do suggest though, before making an accusatory racist list like the first one above, check your facts - wikipedia is great, or if you are a hipster then the Encyclopedia Britannica is surely at your local library - and, good luck with that.
Anyways.......... I hope that you all have a good day. Make friends with someone who is different to you. Broaden your horizons guys.