JUST YOURS by Sandy Bigara is in it’s final week – Set in Durban 1943, Just Yours is a Historical South African Romance (Comedy/Drama PG13) with lots of laughs and plenty memories. Based on factual events and featuring the local hot spots of Durban 1943 – filled with music (live performance) of the era.
To watch some clips of the show:
To meet the cast:
To book tickets to see the show:
R100 per person, or R160 for dinner & show.
Thurs 20th 7pm, Fri 21st 7pm and Saturday 22nd 2pm Matinee, with the finale at Saturday 22nd 7pm.
“I haven't laughed that hard in ages.” – Rachel Basckin
“You guys did a beautiful job!” – Amy Wilson
“Thanks for a fantastic show! My hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Awesome!” – Catherine Schmuhl
“The show was awesome. Well done to all of you, but especially to you. We LOVED it” – Celeste Adonis
“Thanks for a wonderful afternoon of entertainment with 'Just Yours'! Duncan is walking on air reliving his WW2 days” – Moya O’Donoghue
“Thank you… my Parents… they had a ball!” – Sue Morris
“It was an unbelievable experience, I shared a little bit of my parents history last night! Absolutely Brilliant, love love loved it ! So much happened for real, touched my heart , specially "Oh Danny Boy” – Coleen Matthews
“I thoroughly enjoyed the show Sands. Tear jerking moments, people in the audience cracking up over Barney, love and romance ... We just don't get good theatre like this these days. Well done!” – Francis Doherty-Bigara
“I was one of them that laughed and sang along...amazing show and well done Sandy to you and all the team...a lot of my mates just HAVE to go see it!!” - Marilyn Davies
“I went to your show tonight and I just wanted to tell you how beautiful it was! Truly special.” Yasmin McCready
(c) +27 (0) 82 865 0226 (w) 031 8278 991
- Piano & Vocals for any functions (over 150 Modern and contemporary songs, golden oldies, jazz, blues, opera and light classical)
- Stand-up Comedy.
- MC events/eventing & Keynote Speaker.
- Children's Educational Shows (utilizing high levels of audience interaction - with a firm control over my young audiences)
- Educational Work Experience Talks (for High school about my career and profession in the Arts)
- I am a Survivor of Woman & Child Abuse and have a very inspiring life story of overcoming all odds, and of forgiveness.